Woman taken to hospital after bungalow blaze
AN ELDERLY woman was taken to hospital after a bungalow fire on Wednesday morning.
Three fire engines attended Durham Place, Herringthorpe, shortly after 6am.
A fire service spokeswoman said the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution after breathing in smoke.
She added that the fire had been accidental and caused by smoking materials.
Firefighters also attended deliberate fires involving a bin on Middle Lane in Clifton at 1am and a van at Tickhill Road, Maltby, at 7.15pm on Tuesday night.